[Fix] QuestCraft – Game Crashing Occasionally
Since QuestCraft is in beta, there may be several bugs and issues with the build. One such issue is game crashing using QuestCraft. Although the crashes are common but sometime it may be due to another issue causing the crashes.
There are few fixes to try for Game crashing in QuestCraft. Try the below fixes and you might definitely get the issue resolved by yourself.
- Go to Android/data/net.kdt.pojavlaunch.debug/files/.minecraft/crash-reports and locate the most recent crash .txt file. This should be the client and the server. You will only need to supply the client unless asked otherwise. If you do not see a crash report, then the issue may lie within Questcraft itself and you will have to wait for a fix.
- Create a new Github issue, but ensure you are not creating a duplicate issue by searching for it, before creating one.
- Provide ALL details on the steps to reproduce the crash. Do not attach a crash without explanation or you may be ignored.
Another common fix may be to put the options.txt (Download link given below) file in Android/data/net.kdt.pojavlaunch.debug/files/.minecraft/ It resets all of your options to the original ones that came with QuestCraft Pojav installation.
1. Uninstall the apk from your headset, and check your files to make sure the net.kdt.pojavlaunch.debug folder is gone.
2. Download the most recent APK from github, and make sure you have sideloaded it first!
3. Download these files, extract it, and replace your net.kdt.pojavlaunch.debug with them.
These are working files and are different from the github’s files. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ytsEgGNc2BQzB4c3gK–omucgnmnmoO8/view
4. Make sure you select the correct renderer, press OK instead of Play Anyways when given a prompt to do so, and select the fabric loader at the bottom. If this does not work, please submit a ticket or wait for the new update.